Fatbike rims must be strong, stable and lightweight yet be able to accommodate very large tyres. The DT Swiss RB 710 rims meet all of these requirements by using specially designed rim profiles, sophisticated cut outs and an extra strong aluminium alloy.
- With a mighty 81mm external width the BR (Big Ride) 710 fat bike rim is ideal for even the biggest, floatiest of rubber.
- Extensive CNC cut-outs reduce weight to just 675 grams, making this the lightest alloy fat bike rim on the market and lighter than some carbon models.
- Bespoke offset spoke drilling optimises strength and stiffness.
- Includes dedicated rim tape to cover cut-outs.
- Welded construction for durability and stiffness.
- Weight 675 g
- ERD 549
- Outer width 81 mm
- Height 17 mm
- 32 hole
Contact Strada for a quote using DT Swiss BR 710 rims on 01903 214956 or use the contact form to get in touch.