This hub is developed especially for Big Ride use and comes along with the patented Ratchet System, that guarantees high performance and reliability. The DT Swiss BR 350 hub is equipped with a Center Lock disc brake mount and can be converted into IS 6-bolt (adapter not inc.). Axle dimensions are 15/150 mm in the front and 12/190 mm as well as 12/197 mm at the rear hub. With a weight of just 174g for the front and 300g for the rear hub, they are one of the lightest hubs available at the moment.
Weight: 174 g
- DT Swiss precision is brought to the fat planet!
- With its unparalleled resistance to extreme cold and tool-free wilderness serviceability the DT ratchet system is the perfect solution for high performance fat bikers.
- DT 350 family of hubs comes with all of the same internals as the 240 line but gives an alternative option for the more budget conscious consumer.
- The 350 BR hub features a super tough steel axle and forged aluminium hub shell to keep weight to a minimum, at 174 grams for the front and 300 for the rear the BR350’s are some of the lightest fat bike hubs around.
- The same quad bearing system as used in the 240s hubs, with corrosion resistant steel bearings and improved contact-free double flange sealing giving added durability and performance, handy if snow, slush and sand are your preferred riding conditions.
- Requires the use of an external spline lockring such as Y24698030 (not included) for use with Shimano centrelock rotors.
- Available in a Bluto friendly 150 x 15 for the front and 190 or 1297 x 12 for the rear.