The ENVE Mountain Stem is a perfect companion to our M-Series wheels and components. Featuring a choice blend of damping, stiffness, strength and weight, the ENVE Mountain Stem drives the desire to go further and faster.
The new ENVE MTB Stem features a full uni-directional carbon fibre body, cold-forged alloy faceplate, and titanium hardware. Keeping pace with modern frame geometries the Mountain Stem is available in four sizes starting at 40mm and increasing in 15mm increments to 85mm. The 85mm stem tips the scales at just 104 grams while the 40mm weighs just 85 grams making it the lightest all-mountain stem on the market.
• Best strength to weight ratio of any all-mountain stem on the market
• Length: 40mm / 55mm/ 70mm/ 85mm
• Weight 85g / 92g / 99g/ 104g,
• Full unidirectional carbon construction with aluminum faceplate
• Reversible for 6 deg. OR -6 deg. Rise
• Titanium Hardware
• 1.125” Steerer Tube Clamp Diameter
• 31.8 Handlebar Clamp Diameter
*Max torque: 5.5nm **Minimum of one headset spacer required above stem to ensure 100% contact in clamping area
Beautifully light and amply stiff, it's the perfect compliment to the ENVE carbon handlebars. Featuring titanium hardware, cold forged alloy face place and moulded-in threads. Made in Utah, USA at the ENVE factory, the finish is superb. Go for a full finishing kit with matching forks, bars and seatpost too. Now with stealth black logos.