The hub that defines Swiss precision and performance. DT Swiss 240 hubs have been winning Grand Tour races and local crits for many years. The legendary Ratchet System drive system will last for many years and provide all the performance needed to ride in a pro peloton or on your local shop ride. Available in road and disc options the DT Swiss 240 is a versatile hub and good choice for may riders.
End caps – all DT Swiss 180, 240s and 350 rear hubs can be converted into current axle systems by swapping the press fit end pieces without the need of tools.
Ratchets – two high precision star ratchets ensure quick and safe engagements and are ultra reliable. The press fit assembly allows for quick and easy servicing.
Freehub – on all DT Swiss Ratchet System® hubs the rotor body is exchangeable without tools.
Strada says – the DT Swiss 240 is a light well sealed cartridge bearing hub from DT Swiss in 10-11 speed Shimano and Campagnolo freehubs. We like DT Swiss 240 hubs for their reliability, ease of swapping between Camapgnolo and Shimano freehubs and their good flange placement. It is hits a sweet a spot for quality and price.
• A super-light sealed bearing 209 gram hub.
• Forged aluminium Hub shell and 15 mm diameter aluminium alloy axle keeps weight to a minimum.
• Features the unique Hugi ratchet system.
• 11 speed Campagnolo and Shimano ready (1.85mm spacer supplied for 10 speed use).
• Star ratchet drive system in Freehub offers low maintenance, ultimate strength and quick engagement.
• 18 engagement teeth on ratchets make for a more positive pick-up • Special coating on ratchets and axles massively improves lifespan.
• Quad bearing system with corrosion resistant stainless steel bearings and improved contact-free double flange sealing for added durability.
• No-Tool system makes servicing easy.
• Weight: without quick release: 209 grams.
• Drilling – 24, 28, 32 hole.
Front hubs features:
• weight 105 grams
• No Tools needed for routine maintenance
• Stainless cartridge bearings
• Drilling – 20, 24, 28, 32 hole.
Please get in touch with Strada on 01903 214956 to discuss your new wheels or use the contact form to request a quote.